Sunday, January 16, 2011

RM50.00 lunch box!!!

I think this is the most expensive "rice box" I ever purchase in my life ^^
S$20 for a box of lunch. (almost RM50) Share with my wife.
Anyway, it taste nice. With Japanese rice, Raw Salmon, cutter fish slice, scallop, fish eggs & crab's meat. Is expensive because of the exchange rate, but really nice. Not really say worth for the price, but is worth for a try ^^ (I will definitely buy another box if it is RM20!!!)
Hokkaido food fair in Spore Orchard Road Takashimaya shopping center. Is only small food fair with only few stalls (less than 5 stalls) over there. They also sell the Hokkaido crab (北海道大闸蟹). The cheapest grade is S$36 per crab. It written there, is already boiled. After you purchase, just let it unfrozen naturally, then can eat. Was thinking to buy, just . ... ..... too expensive for me T_T
We also tried the ice-cream after our expensive lunch box. The ice cream also not bad, just the milk taste is a bit strong, which not so suit for me =P
(picture to be added in future, as not yet buy my phone usb cable. Cannot transfer photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment