Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Japanese Food, my lover !


Nijyumaru Japanese Restaurant 二重丸日本料理
Are you a Japanese food lover like me? If your answer is yes, then you must try this restaurant. Their have the best sushi I ever try. Even my wife said she never try sushi like this in Japan. (my wife has been to Japan few trips, for work)
We have been to this restaurant really lot of time. I really cannot recall. I believe more than 20 times last year. Almost everytime I went there, I only eat their sushi. They also have sashimi, but is too expensive and I never order. I prefer to eat sashimi in Japanese buffet ^^ Set meal like bento and etc is not recommended. Is not that their set meal not nice, but not much different and nothing special compare to other Japanese restaurant. So, try their sushi & some light food when you visit ^^
They now have 2 branches in JB.

Nijyumaru Permas Branch:
No. 24, Jalan Permas 10/5,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,
81750 Masai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Tel: 07-388 9818
Fax: 07-558 9819

Nijyumaru Taman Sutera Branch:
94, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4,
Taman Sutera Utama,
81300 Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Tel: 07-558 9818
Fax: 07-558 9819

If you are thinking to visit on holiday or weekend, remember to make booking. Or you gonna waste a lot of time in waiting outside their shop. Their business is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment