Saturday, January 29, 2011

Korean Restaurant

I seldom go for Korean restaurant, other than this which located in a 3 floor building just next to duty free, The Zon.
The special in Korean food is, they serve you lot of side dishes =.=" as photo can see. We only order a BBQ pork & Kimchi soup, but full of dishes on table =P
They don have special sauce for BBQ pork. Normally how we eat is use the fresh vege to wrap the pork, together with fresh garlic, fresh green chili & chili sauce they provided. Not to say very delicious, but special ^^
Actually this restaurant also consider famous in Korean food. Oh, it is actually running by Korean, just the boss can speak Manderin, I believe is bcos he has been in Msia too long time =P
The first time I came here also bcos my friend brought me here. My friend was work in a Korean company, and his ex Korean bosses always come here for dinner or wine. Since Korean bosses also come over, I believe this restaurant must be very Korean "smell" ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment