Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chez Papa French Bistro

Located at 38 & 40, Jalan Jaya, Taman Maju Jaya. Next to Plaza Pelangi.

Actually I am not a western food lover, in compare with Japanese food, which I prefer more ^^ Just that the Escargots in this restaurant is an exception. Its really taste good with the sauce. I don have much experience in eating Escargots, this is only the 2nd time I taste it. The 1st time was in a French restaurant which was run by a France cook, in Taman Pelangi. (already closed down)
The Escargots in Chez Papa gave me totally a different experience compare to the 1st time when I tried escargots. Last time, I was thinking of eating escargot is a wasting. spend so much for only few snail which you can actually see it everytime on my aunt's flower. But now, after I tried it again in Chez Papa, my thinking change. I think I will go Chez Papa again, for the escargots.
Ah! One more to be mentioned. The menu in Chez Papa... ... SPECIAL ^^

1 comment:

  1. Chez Papa's is a wonderful place to eat authentic French and Mediterranean food. I'm not fond of escargots even with garlic butter.Their salade niçoise is delicious. :)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete